Women-only adventures in Africa (Tanzania, Uganda), Alaska, Costa Rica, Baja Mexico, Florida, Galapagos, Iceland & Trinidad & Tobago.
Join us on one of our women’s adventures or womens wildlife safaris in 2019. We specialize in helping women learn outdoor adventures to have up close encounters with amazing wildlife. From snorkeling with whale sharks in Baja, to Gorilla trekking in Uganda, we have created trips that wow you with wildlife encounters and help local conservation efforts. Travel allows us to see new places, gain new perspectives, and to meet people who we wouldn’t have had we not left our own backyard. Adventure gives us a way to step outside our comfort zone. Here, is where we learn that anything is possible with the right amount of preparation, determination, and a caring group of people to support you through the process.
Green Edventures women’s travel & adventure program Adventure Buddies, sets the stage for ordinary women to do extraordinary adventures. You won’t believe what is possible, until you do it.
Interested? Look at the list of trips available to women of all ages and backgrounds. Click through the itineraries and let me know if you have questions. I am happy to help you each step of the way.
Winter & Spring Adventures
Tropical locations that warm your body and your heart! Be immersed in dream locations with beautiful wildlife. Be inspired by travel companions and new life-long friends. Explore with us in Costa Rica, Florida, Baja Sur, Uganda, or Tanzania.
- February 3-11, 2019 (9 days) Costa Rica Wild & Off-The-Beaten Path with Becoming an Outdoors Woman (BOW). Deposit of $500 due by 9/1
- March 1-5, 2019 (5 days) Florida Manatees & Springs Adventure.– Full
- March 3-10, 2019 (8 days) Baja Sea of Cortez Snorkeling Wildlife Safari in partnership with BOW. –Full
- March 10-17, 2019 ( 8 days) Baja Sea of Cortez Snorkeling Wildlife Safari Session 2
- April 21-May 1 (11 days) Uganda Wildlife Safari with Gorilla Tracking in partnership with BOW.– Full
- May 4-13 (10 days) Tanzania Wildlife Safari w/ Great Migration in partnership with Becoming an Outdoors Woman. 3 spots left
Active and informative adventures from the sub-arctic to the Equator. Challenge yourself and discover what is possible when surrounded by a group of like-minded travelers. Join us in Trinidad & Tobago, Alaska, Iceland, or the Galapagos.
- June 6-13, 2019 (8 days) Trinidad & Tobago Rainforest to Reefs Adventure w/ Leatherback Sea Turtles. 5 spots left
- June 26-July 2, 2019 (7 days) Alaska Kenai Explorer Hiking & Multi-Sport Adventure. 2 spots left
- July 12-20, 2019 (9 days): Iceland South Coast Explorer with Becoming an Outdoors Woman. Deposit of $750 due 1/15/19
- July 21-30, 2019 (10 days) Active Iceland Hiking & Eco-Adventure. Deposit of $500 due by 1/15/19
- August 2019 (10 days) The Galapagos Islands Explorer. Deposit of $695 by 1/15/19
Do you have questions? Email me and I will send you more information. Feel free to call and introduce yourself. I Hope to meet you in 2019!
Your first Adventure Buddy….
CEO & Founder
Green Edventures Tours
Dream. Travel. Share. Protect.