Kick off the new year like a Viking! Stop dreaming and GO to Iceland in 2020. Join our active, nature-based, fun, & informative adventure in Iceland with a great group of adventure buddies and future life-long friends. Sign up by January 15th and save!
Registration is now open for our 10-day adventure that will introduce you to the popular places and hidden treasures of Iceland through fun multi-sport adventures that get you out of Reykjavik and into the country-side.
When? July 22-31, 2020
Where? Iceland’s Snaefellsnes Peninsula and south coast.
+Stretch your legs on a variety of guided day hikes through three national parks with spectacular scenery and dramatic landscapes.
+ Lose yourself in the beauty of the Gullfoss, a stunning 100-ft, double cascade that changed the way Icelanders viewed their natural resources.
+ Meet the namesake of all geysirs and witness its incredible power.
+ Taste the best tomato soup of your life Fridheimar greenhouse.
+Meet Icelandic Horses and ride on a golden beach in the shadow of a glacier volcano.
+Buzz by blue glacier bits (icebergs) in glacier lagoons on a zodiac boat.
+Go glacier trekking to see these rivers of ice up-close and personal.
+Paddle in the North Atlantic in search of seals in kelp forest beds.
+Eat fresh and delicious lamb, cod, and salmon at a variety of restaurants throughout the trip.
+See everything on our 9-day trip, AND explore the Thorsmork Conservation to experience mountain hiking in Iceland.
+Fully supported and planned. We are just waiting for you.
$4425 plus airfare and most meals.
EARLY BIRD+++ Sign up by January 15th or before with PROMO code VIKING2020 and save $200. Limited to the first 8 sign-ups!!! Don’t wait until the last minute.
This was a well coordinated trip with great people, amazing scenery, worthwhile and challenging activities — I could go on. Never having joined a group tour before, we weren’t sure what to expect but this trip exceeded expectations.” – Kim K. California.
About our women-only adventures:
Adventure Buddies is the name for our women’s adventures. Adventure Buddies are adventure trips for women designed to help women connect with wild places, themselves, and each other through exciting and educational, outdoor adventures in dream locations. Since 2010, we have been leading women’s adventures that wow, replenish, and inspire. Click here to learn more:
All Adventure Buddies Women’s Trips for 2020
Email Tara Short (email@example.com) for pre-registration to upcoming trips or if you have questions.
- February 2-10, 2020 (9 days) Costa Rica Wild & Off-The-Beaten Path with Becoming an Outdoors Woman (BOW). (1 spot)
- March 18-25, 2020: Baja Sea of Cortez Snorkeling Safari (second session) (8 spots)
- April 19-30, 2020 (12 days) Uganda Wildlife Safari with Gorilla Trekking in partnership with BOW. ( 6 spots)
- May 5-15, 2020 (11 days) Tanzania Wildlife Safari + Serengeti Camp in partnership with BOW. (4 spots)
- June 24-30, 2020 (7 days) Alaska Kenai Explorer Hiking & Multi-Sport Adventure (8 spots)
- July 13-21, 2020 (9 days) Iceland South Coast Explorer in partnership with BOW (6 spots)
- July 22-31, 2020 (10 days) Iceland South Coast with Thorsmork Trail Hike (12 spots)
- August 2-8, 2020 (7 days) Iceland Laugavegur Trek (12 spots)
- June 19-26, 2020 (8 days) Trinidad & Tobago Rainforest to Reefs + Leatherback Sea Turtles
- August 21-30, 2020 (10 days) Galapagos Islands Explorer