Ladies! Are you thinking about your 2020 goals?
Join us on our Iceland womens hiking adventure group trek August 2-8, 2020. Iceland’s Laugavegur Trek is a thru-hike from the hot springs of Landmannalauger to the lush green forests of Thorsmork in the highlands of southern Iceland!
Like Vikings, we will walk 40 miles, 6-7 hours per day, over 5 days through some of the most other-worldly landscaped your have ever seen, steamy geothermal valleys, snow fields with lime green moss, volcanic sand deserts, and glacial rivers.
Be rewarded with the feeling of accomplishment, knowing that you achieved your goal each day! Celebrate and laugh with your adventure buddies as you sit around the table sharing your stories with at the end of the day.
Oh, girl….there will be stories.
All of the planning has been done for you. This trip is fully supported with pre-trip preparation, packing lists, and unlimited high-fives over 40 miles. Carry only a day pack with personal gear. Hot breakfast and dinners are prepared at mountain huts each night. Luggage is transferred between huts for you.
Pre and post-hike accommodations in Reykjavik are included as well as visit to the famous Blue Lagoon.
Open to women who do not have any experience thru-hiking. Some mountain hiking experience carrying a backpack is required, and you must be an active person willing to prepare your body for the experience.
Early bird discount!! Sign up by January 15th with promo code VIKING20 to save $100. Limited to the first 10 participants to sign up.
Contact the Trip Leader:
Itinerary & Pricing:
$2795 plus airfare (approximate $650 round trip).
Click here for complete trip details: https://tri.ps/hG1f1
Join our interest group. There is no obligation to sign up. Request access to meet other participants, ask questions, and see more photos.
All Adventure Buddies Women’s Trips for 2020
Email Tara Short (email@example.com) for pre-registration to upcoming trips or if you have questions.
Available as of 10/30/19
- February 2-10, 2020 (9 days) Costa Rica Wild & Off-The-Beaten Path with Becoming an Outdoors Woman (BOW). (2 spots)
- March 18-25, 2020: Baja Sea of Cortez Snorkeling Safari (second session) (8 spots)
- April 19-30, 2020 (12 days) Uganda Wildlife Safari with Gorilla Tracking in partnership with BOW. ( 6 spots)
- May 5-15, 2020 (11 days) Tanzania Wildlife Safari + Serengeti Camp in partnership with BOW. (4 spots)
- June 24-30, 2020 (7 days) Alaska Kenai Explorer Hiking & Multi-Sport Adventure. (9 spots)
- July 13-21, 2020 (9 days) Iceland South Coast Explorer in partnership with BOW (5 spots)
- July 22-31, 2020 (10 days) Iceland South Coast with Thorsmork Trail Hike
- August 2-8, 2020 (7 days) Iceland Laugavegur Trek
- June 2020 (8 days) Trinidad & Tobago Rainforest to Reefs + Leatherback Sea Turtles
- August 2020 (10 days) Galapagos Islands Explorer