Iceland: Incredible Beauty!
Experience the magic of Iceland. See nature, raw and powerful at work. Our Iceland Eco Tours bring you up close & personal with geysers, glaciers, waterfalls, volcanoes, and powerful ocean waves that are constantly changing the face of this tiny island in the North Atlantic. It is a place where salmon swim up storied rivers, children can read 1000-year-old text from the Viking Sagas, and travelers can feel like they are stepping out of reality and into the fiction of Jules Vern or J. R. R. Tolkien.
Experience fun outdoor adventures that get travelers up-close and personal with Iceland’s treasures in the south coast and Snaefellsness Peninsula. Spectacular and rewarding hikes, horseback riding, glacier trekking, sea kayaking and more to see the natural side of Iceland.
We offer trips for women, educational tours for student groups, and custom trips.
Why Go to Iceland with Green Edventures:
- See Iceland’s popular treasures and off-the-beaten-path places only the locals know.
- Small group adventures with 10-16 participants (average 12).
- Exciting adventure activities like kayaking, hiking, glacier trekking, and horseback riding help you explore Iceland’s wild side.
- Each trip is led by a local guide and Green Edventures Tour Leader.
- All of the planning is done for you! Just show up, focus on having fun, and let us take care of the details.
- Pre-trip support from the people who lead the trips.
- Our Iceland tours are low impact and ethical.
- Your trip includes carbon offsets through carbonfund.org