What is the age range of the participants?

This is one of the most common questions we get. We travel as a small, intimate group which makes age irrelevant. Statistically, the average age of our participants is late 40’s to late-50’s but those who are in their late 20s and late 70s have joined our adventures.

Do I need to be in shape to join a women’s travel adventure?

Trips are designed for the beginner and tailored to the individual. Anyone who is healthy, loves to try new experiences, and is seeking an active, educational vacation should join this trip regardless of their prior experience. Local guides will teach you the skills you need to have a safe and fun experience.

Do women usually travel with a friend or solo?

Both! The groups are usually equally split between solo travelers and those traveling with a friend. If you are traveling solo, you will be paired with a roommate.

Do solo travelers get charged a single supplement?

There are no forced single supplements. On some trips, we offer single supplements for those who want their own room when they are available.

Is airfare included in the price?

The package price is the land-fee only. Participant will need to book their own flight. Travel parameters will be provided before your trip. If you need assistance booking your flight, contact Gayle Pesola at Ridgebrook Travel Agency. She can assist you for a nominal booking fee of $25.

Do I need special gear?

A packing list is provided. You will only need personal items. All equipment is included.

Should I get travel insurance?

Travel insurance is strongly recommended. All it takes is a missed connection or storm to interrupt the trip. There are many other things that could cause a participant to not participate such as broken bone. You can purchase travel insurance anywhere or online at https://greenedventures.com/travel-insurance/ We recommend ExactCare by Berkshire Hathaway.

Important if you purchase insurance from a different provider make sure coverage includes missed connections, trip interruption, trip cancellation, and emergency medical care & evacuation.

What documentation is needed for travel to Mexico

A passport is required for travel outside the USA for US Citizens. If you are not a US Citizen, check with your consulate to see what visas or documentation you need for travel. For more information about Passports visit https://www.state.gov/

Do I need any vaccinations?

Please check the CDC and consult with your physician. https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel

If I have more questions who do I contact?

For questions about the trip and trip logistics please contact Tara Short  715-252-1238

Sign Up For The Green Edventures E-mail List

**We respect your privacy. Our website is fully secure and your information is kept 100% private with us**

Go Green Edventures!