Iceland Women’s Group Adventures & Eco-Tours
Women’s Travel Adventures! Find Your Happy Place in Iceland
Find your happy place in Iceland with a great group of like-minded travelers, and future life-long friends on one of our week-long adventures for women! In a place that is known for waterfalls, rainbows, elves, and fairy tale-like landscapes, you can’t help but be happy!
We have combined outdoor adventures, belly-laughs, delicious food, and the camaraderie of a great group of women to make your trip to Iceland positively unforgettable. You will see some of Iceland’s popular spots, and some hidden treasures few tourists ever see.
Get Moving & Be Moved
Experience fun outdoor activities that will get you up-close and personal with Iceland. Spectacular and rewarding hikes, horseback riding on the beach, glacier hiking, sea kayaking, and much more. All activities are designed with the beginner in mind. No previous experience is required. Let our guides teach you how to safely explore wild Iceland and let your new friends support you through your journey.
Join us on an upcoming adventure. Your friends won’t believe your photos and stories, you won’t believe how good you will feel.
Iceland Women’s Adventures Highlights:
- See the lesser traveled parts of Iceland including the Snaefellsnes Peninsula, a variety of scenic & off the beaten path hikes throughout the trip, and spend time in small towns and hamlets.
- Get up-close to puffins and shore birds on a North Atlantic Boat Tour.
- Experience Iceland’s treasures: The Golden Circle: Stukkur Geyser, Gollfoss Waterfall.
- Learn about Viking history at Þingvellir National Park.
- Don your crampons and get on ancient ice for a glacier trek.
- Feel blue! Take a thrilling zodiak trip into a glacier Lagoon to photograph towering icebergs.
- Explore the black sands and epic basalt columns of Vik, Rynisfjara, and Dyrholaey Nature Reserve.
- Paddle paradise via a 2- hour adventure kayaking trip through marshes into to the Atlantic Ocean.
- See geothermal energy in action, powering the country, and growing food in green houses.
- Relax in the Blue Lagoon and lesser known Secret Lagoon’s geo-thermally heated water.
- Meet Icelandic Horses for a tölt on the beach.