We are seeking 1-2 more adventurous women to join us on a 1,000-mile journey through the Pearl of Africa, Uganda. This Safari is in Partnership with Becoming an Outdoors Woman.+See your bucket-list animals: gorillas, chimpanzees, rhinos, lions, elephants, zebras, hippos, and so many more.
+Experience iconic places like the Nile & Lake Victoria.
+Visit 5 national parks with diverse landscapes that range from the dry savannas, to wetlands, to mountain rainforests.
+Get your boots on African soil as you hike along the wild Nile River, trek in Bwinidi National Forest, and walk in the footsteps of rhinos.
+A portion of your adventure fee goes toward environmental educational programs for local youth, conservation of wild animals, and offsets your safari & travel carbon footprint.
+Your friends will not believe your pictures. You will not believe you waited so long to go to Africa.
Trip Cost: $4595 plus airfare & gratuity. Final Payment Due, March 15th.
Journey to Uganda for the Primates:
There are over 20 species of primates in Uganda, and the highlights include seeing mountain gorillas and chimpanzees in their wild habitat. If your dream is to see these animals in their native habitat, then you should join us on our women-only Mountain Gorillas Trekking in Uganda! You will learn about the different troops, and individuals within the troop.
Gorilla and chimpanzee viewing permits help protect these endangered creatures, their habitat, and supports the people who live there. Plus, a portion of the tour cost goes to a local non-profit that teaches environmental education to kids
Video of Chimpanzee Trekking in Kibale National Forest, Uganda.
Be wowed by the diversity of wildlife there is to see in Uganda.
Our Uganda Safari includes seeing Africa’s iconic animals via traditional game drives. See tree-climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth National Park, and Rothschild’s Giraffes in Murchison Falls National Park. Float down the Nile and see hippos, cape buffalo, and olive baboons. Take a wooden boat through the swamps of Lake Victoria to find the prized Shoebilled Stork stalking its prey among the tall papyrus.
Walk with rhinos at the Ziwa Ranch. This sanctuary is working to reintroduce rhinos into the parks of Uganda by 2021. You will see Rhinos up close, learn about their natural history, and help support the conservation efforts.
Video of White Rhino Trekking at Ziwa Ranch:
Click here for the itinerary: http://greenedventures.com/tours/womens-travel-uganda-safari/
For more information please contact:
CEO/ Founder / Trip Leader
Green Edventures Tours
All Adventure Buddies Women’s Trips for 2020
Email Tara Short (firstname.lastname@example.org) for pre-registration to upcoming trips or if you have questions.
- February 2-10, 2020 (9 days) Costa Rica Wild & Off-The-Beaten Path with Becoming an Outdoors Woman (BOW). Full
- April 19-30, 2020 (12 days) Uganda Wildlife Safari with Gorilla Trekking in partnership with BOW. ( 5 spots)
- May 5-15, 2020 (11 days) Tanzania Wildlife Safari + Serengeti Camp in partnership with BOW. (4 spots)
- June 2020 (8 days) Trinidad & Tobago Rainforest to Reefs + Leatherback Sea Turtles
- June 24-30, 2020 (7 days) Alaska Kenai Explorer Hiking & Multi-Sport Adventure.(3 spots)
- July 13-21, 2020 (9 days) Iceland South Coast Explorer in partnership with BOW (5 spots)
- July 22-31, 2020 (10 days) Iceland South Coast with Thorsmork Trail Hike
- August 2-8, 2020 (7 days) Iceland Laugavegur Trek
- August 2020 (10 days) Galapagos Islands Explorer
Trips for Men & Women
March 10-17, 2020 Baja Sea of Cortez Snorkeling Wildlfie Safari