Tanzania, Africa: Be moved by the Great Migration!
If you have been dreaming of an African Safari, the Serengeti is a must do on your list! Home to the largest migration of animals on Earth and a landscape so wild, open, and free its beauty will touch your soul.
Tanzania is a place where any traveler can experience real adventure.
Why Tanzania, Africa?:
- One of the most stable countries in Africa.
- Site for the Great Migration of wildebeests, zebras, and gazelles.
- See abundant wildlife in their natural state (no paved roads in parks).
- The Olduvai Gorge was the site of important finding on human evolution.
- Amazing opportunities to learn about tribal cultures.
- World-class birding sites due to the diversity of habitats to explore.